Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wish List Linky Party!

Really Roper is having her first Linky party and I thought I'd join in on the fun.  I'm always wishing for new stuff - what teacher isn't?  Here is what makes my wish list:
A Smart Board
WITH projector! :)
 A rolling easel (storage included)....every teacher's dream!
 A docking station with remote...for my iPod.  This would be great to use for my calendar songs and during transition times. 

And last but not least....A BATHROOM!  ha ha It's the little things we take for granted.
I know I have champagne taste....it's nothing new! What do YOU wish for? 
Love, Miss E

3 comments:

Barbie said...

Great list!! Thanks for linking up on my blog! Great blog!

Anonymous said...

Great list! I have an iPod in my room and love it for use during my morning meeting/calendar time.

http://teachingmaketheworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, I didn't even think of a restroom, wouldn't that be heaven? :-) I do have an ipod docking station, but I have to admit, I just use it for myself when my students aren't in the room, ha!