Friday, July 15, 2011

Do you vistaprint? I do!

Does anyone VistaPrint?  I've ordered from them a few times and now I get emailed daily. ha Aside from them filling up my inbox, they do have some pretty great deals and are worth checking out. The following items, I scored for FREE! That's right.....free. I simply paid shipping & handling - which was around $8 for 4 items. Not bad :)
This rubber stamper (black only) will be great for STAR WORK in my classroom!
Because I go by "eberhart's explorers," my classroom theme is done in safari/exploration. I thought these zebra post-it notes would coordinate with the decorations I have up.  
Why not look professional at the beginning of the year and slip a business card to parents with contact info? Everyone else gets them....bankers, lawyers, salesman - why not a teacher?  And at the reasonable cost of FREE, I added them to my shopping cart! ;-)
And last but not least, I scored a business card holder as a bonus for ordering cards. Yay for me. Hop on over to www.vistaprint.com and add these free deals to YOUR shopping cart. Thanks Mrs. Bee for the idea! ;-)  Check out her finds {here}.
~Miss E

4 comments:

Mrs. Bee said...

Oh my gosh! I am so excited to see all the awesome things you made!! Isn't vistaprint just amazing???
Thanks for the shoutout, too! I am tickled pink! ;)

Mrs. Bee
Bee's KinderGarden

Nancy Wilson said...

I love the business card holder, I waited too late and missed out on it! Thanks for linking up!
Thanks, Nancy
The Apple Basket Teacher

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see all the awesome things you made!!
print loyalty card
Hotel Key Card

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see all the awesome things you made!!
print loyalty card
Hotel Key Card