Saturday, July 30, 2011

We have some winners!

{Winner #1 - Ms. Patterson} will receive a personalized desk set and 2 packs of the initial
notecards (your choice in initials)

{Winner #2 - Amy Trowbridge} will receive 2 packs of the initial notecards (your choice in 
initials)

{Winner #3 - Kelly B (aka Kindergarten Queen)} will receive 1 pack of initial notecards 
(your choice in initial)


Congratulations ladies - please reply to me within 48 hours. A BIG thank you to all the participants and to all of my blog followers! ~Miss E

4 comments:

Mrs. Brown said...

Yay! Thank you so much!

kellybrown28021@gmail.com

Amy Trowbridge said...

My first win! Woooohoooo! Thank you so much!
amytrowbridge@twcny.rr.com

Pocketful of Littles said...

Woo Hooooo! I won I am too excited! Thank you so much!

pocketofkinders@gmail.com
Ms. Patterson

Pocket Full of Kinders

Jena Snowden said...

Hey Girl! I have been on a little vacation and just saw your message. Email me at ladibug185@gmail.com and we can get started on your design!

Jena