Thursday, October 18, 2012

Parent/Teacher Conference freebie!

Parent/Teacher Conferences were today.....and I'm worn out! Nineteen conferences later (that's right....19) and I think I'm half brain dead. ha They were great though and I am certainly blessed with wonderful students and parents. I always try to greet my parents with a smile, encourage them to sign in, and have some type of candy waiting. Here was my set up today - simple, but sweet. I thought the fern was fun, too. ha
Here's a little sheet I try to send home with parents. Unfortunately, I didn't get around to it this year but thought you all might find it helpful. Click the link below to snag from google docs and let me know if you do anything special for P/T Conferences. Please share and leave some love. Happy conferencing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! I have something similar but I like the way this is set up.. and its cuter :) haha

Always A Lesson

Daniellelion said...

Thank you! I have something similar but I like the way this is set up.. and its cuter :) haha Always A Lesson